Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just Another Day

Hello everybody, so I just wanted to give an update, a rather boring update. Dave and I have pretty much solidified OUR wishes for this wedding, at this point it's a matter of getting families on board. (which is not an easy task, unfortunately). To add fuel to the fire, yesterday at work I had to have one of our physicians examine me because I felt like I was having trouble taking a deep breath. Turns out I think it's just anxiety...yep, that's right, wedding planning is giving me anxiety attacks. I talked to my wonderful husband-to-be, who was sooooo cutely worried about me, and he calmed me down, as always. **note to self, don't sweat the small stuff** Tomorrow I think I'm due for some good BABY TIME, good friends, good drinks, and wedding dress shopping. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. i'm soo excited about all this wedding stuff! thanks for visiting us yesterday.

    ReplyDelete